People love to eat ice cream. There is no age limit to people who love to eat ice cream. This food product is full of variety and creativity. There are a gazillion options when it comes to the flavors of the ice cream. There are so many flavors available. If you are running an ice cream parlor, then the ice cream display freezer can be filled with a huge variety of the flavors. The more flavors that are available, the more customers are attracted to the place.
There is no limit to the flavors of ice cream that can be added to the ice collection. It is an extremely creative food product. You can always try new flavors and surprise the customers. You can always use the surprise element for attracting the customers. They are also a very colorful food product. The display ice cream freezers can be used for displaying the excellent ice cream flavors.
Here are some of the ice cream recipes that can be added to the ice cream collection. These recipes will definitely help in making the ice collection much better and appetizing.
Lavender Ice Cream:
Fresh lavender flowers.
- The milk and lavender needs to be heated in a saucepan. They should be heated over low heat. Heat it until it gets heated through.
- Once heated through, remove the saucepan from heat. Allow the lavender to infuse for at least 20 minutes
- Remove the lavender flowers.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk the lavender infused milk into the egg mixture.
- Pour the mixture back in the saucepan.
- Heat mixture over low heat while whisking constantly. Whisk until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for five minutes.
- Stir in heavy creams, transfer in a bowl. Put it in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Put the mixture in ice cream maker. Freeze it until it reaches the consistency of soft-serve.
Vanilla Ice Cream:
The vanilla ice cream is a very famous ice cream flavor. This is a very simple ice cream recipe.
Half and half cream.
- The half and half cream, heavy cream, vanilla, white sugar and the salt should be combined in the container of the ice cream maker.
- The mixture should be frozen until it becomes solid.
Strawberry Ice Cream:
Strawberry is an excellent and tasty fruit. People love to eat the strawberry ice cream.
Hulled Fresh strawberries.
Divided heavy cream.
- Place the strawberries in a container of blender or the food processor. Puree it until it gets smooth. Once blended, pour it in a large bowl.
- Heat the cream into a saucepan over medium heat. Heat it until it starts to bubble.
- Take a large bowl and whisk sugar, egg yolks, cream and corn syrup together.
- Add the hot cream in the egg yolk mixture. Whisk them together.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and heat it until it thickens.
- The mixture should not be boiled.
- The custard should be strained in the strawberry puree. Use a sieve.
- Mix them and refrigerate it until it is chilled.
- Put the mixture in the ice maker, free it until it is solid.
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream:
Sweetened condensed milk.
Half and half cream.
Chopped peanut butter cups.
- Take a medium bowl and beat sugar and eggs with an electric mixer. Mix it until it becomes thick.
- Set it aside.
- Take a small saucepan and pour the milk in it. Bring the milk to a simmer over low heat.
- Drizzle the hot milk in the eggs gradually. Whisk it vigorously while adding the milk.
- Pour the whole mixture in a saucepan.
- Cook it over low heat and stir it constantly. Stir until it gets thick enough to coat the back of the spoon. Do not let it boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk the peanut butter.
- Allow it to cool slightly. When it is cooled whisk in the sweetened condensed milk. Also whisk in half and half milk and vanilla.
- Cover the mixture and put in fridge until chilled.
- Pour mixture in ice cream maker.
- Fold in peanut butter cups when the mixture is still a little soft.
- Transfer into container and freeze it until it becomes solid.
Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
It is an excellent and very appetizing flavor of ice cream. It is an excellent ice cream recipe to add to your menu.
2 % milk.
Green food coloring.
Semisweet chocolate chips.
- Take a large bowl, stir milk, cream, sugar, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and salt in it. Stir all the ingredients together. Mix until the sugar is melted.
- Add the green food color according to your liking.
- Pour the mixture in the ice cream maker.
- After 10 minutes of freezing, the chocolate chips should be added.
- Once the ice cream is thickened, spoon in in the container. Freeze it for two hours.
Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream:
This an excellent ice cream recipe for a chocolate flavor. People love to eat chocolate ice cream. Chocolate is everyone’s favorite flavor.
Unsweetened cocoa powder.
Semisweet chocolate chips.
- Take a large bowl. Stir sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder together.
- Add the yolks of the eggs. Blend the mixture together by using an electric mixer.
- Add a little cream at a time. Beat the mixture after adding each portion.
- Chill the mixer in refrigerator.
- Grate the chocolate chips in blender. You can grate them in a food processor as well.
- Stir it in the cream mixture.
- Freeze it in a canister of ice cream maker until it becomes solid.