Millions of men and women worldwide are suffering from acid reflux disease. Some of the acid reflux disease causes include Hiatus Hernia, lying down immediately after intake of meal, consuming a large meal, intake of snacks before going to bed, intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, fizzy drinks, consuming garlic, mint, chocolate, tomato, citrus, bending, smoking and intake of certain medicines.
The symptoms of Acid Reflux include bloating, heartburn, chronic sore throat, weight loss, nausea, Dysphagia, burping, bloating, hiccups, and black stools. According to recent statistics, around 50% of the population in the US is suffering from acid reflux disease.
How to Overcome Acid Reflux Disease Causes?
It is suggested to avoid beverages and foods that cause acid reflux. It is advised not to wear tight belts or tight clothes. You need to elevate the head with a pillow. It is suggested to practice exercises to loose extra weight and stay healthy.
You need to quit smoking and consume small meals four to five times a day to promote digestion and get rid of acid reflux. You can make use of antacids moderately to cure acid reflux. You can use Rolaids, Mylanta, and Maalox to neutralize the stomach acids and cure Acid Reflux Diease Causes naturally. It is advised to select antacids that consist of aluminum hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide.
The best acid reflux diet to cure acid reflux symptoms are listed below:
- You need to consider vegetables low in sugar and fats to get rid of acid reflux symptoms naturally. Some of the best vegetables to treat acid reflux are cucumbers, leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, potatoes, and green beans.
- Oatmeal is rich in fiber. This whole grain absorbs the acids in your stomach and relieves you from acid reflux. You can also include whole grain rice and whole grain breads in your daily diet to get rid of GERD.
- Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory properties to treat gastrointestinal problems and heartburn. It is suggested to drink ginger tea to cure acid reflux symptoms. You are advised to cut the ginger into small pieces and add to 1 ½ cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes. Let the liquid get cooled and consume to treat GERD.
- You can include lean meats including turkey and chicken to cure reflux disease. You can also include seafood and fish in your diet to cure acid reflux naturally.
- You can also include healthy fats in your diet to cure reflux disease. The best fats to ease GERD symptoms are sesame oil, olive oil, walnuts, avocados, and sunflower oil.
Betaine Hydrochloric Supplement to treat Acid Reflux
You can buy Betaine Hydrochloric supplement from a local medical store to promote digestion and get rid of burning sensation and H.Pylori bacteria as well.
You can make use of Apple Cider Vinegar to increase stomach acids and cure acid reflux naturally. You can add one teaspoon full of organic cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink to treat GERD.
You can also drink half a cup of Aloe Vera juice to treat acid reflux symptoms.