Many people prefer to migrate to a developed nation where the life can be easy and better opportunities for job or business can be availed. There are also people who prefer to move to such a country for further education which one may not have in his country. However, for those who want to move in search of a good job or business, there needs to have permanent residency approval from the government of the concerned country which is also a part of the visa process.
Getting a permanent visa is not an easy task for the migrants as it needs very accurate verified numbers of documents. The Indians are very much fond of the countries which provide many scopes for job purpose as well as visiting purpose. Australia is one of them. Australia is the best country to apply for a Permanent resident visa which is also known as (PR) Permanent Residency Visa.
There are numerous numbers of categories which offers permanent residency visa in Australia for the candidates which are selected. And the visa is classified as Subclass 189 visa and Subclass 190 visa. To apply for the permanent residency visa, the travelers have to go with the point-based system for the immigration process.
The immigration system from the point-based system of Australia will determine the eligibility for permanent immigration to Australia from India. The eligibility criteria depend upon the selection factors which includes language proficiency, experience work, education related queries, age, etc.
Advantages for applying for permanent residency in Australia
There are many factors and eligibility which are given to the residents of Australia which are listed below Google Pixel 3 launch date leaks: set for head-to-head battle with new iPhone X:
- It’s easy to live and work in Australia. If the migrants fulfill the criteria, then the travelers are allowed to visit the country frequently within five years. And after five years the PR can be renewed.
- If the travelers are settled for some years in permanent residency, then the migrants can apply for permanent citizenship in Australia.
- The permanent residents can enjoy everything like a normal Australian citizen including many beneficial services which are provided to the Australian citizens.
- If the migrants have their child born in Australia, the children’s will directly get the citizenship of Australia by birth.
Requirements of data for a permanent resident
The arrangement of documents:
The First step for applying for PR is the arrangement of documents. Despite giving the educational documents, the migrants have to provide two more major documents, and they are:
- English language proficiency test result.
- Assessment of skills report.
Choosing the appropriate visa:
To apply for PR, the travelers need to choose the proper visa so that they can’t face any problems later.
The migrants need to submit the health and medical examination certificate to fulfill the necessity.
Once the filling up of form and the application for a visa is done, the migrants need to proceed for the immigration process so that they can get their PR ready within the given date.