Credit cards offer users with the opportunity to make purchases and transactions on credit and repay the same later without incurring interest. Although card issuers provide varied interest-free periods or grace periods, the user can easily avoid incurring interest and repay the credit utilised within the due date. A credit card can be used beneficially with accurate financial management. All that a user needs to do is limit his/her credit card usage to an amount which can be easily repaid on or before the due date as per billing cycle.
You can apply for a Bajaj Finserv credit card online, a time-saving feature offered by all leading credit card providers. Several financial institutions and NBFCs offer credit cards with additional benefits like welcome reward points, easy EMI conversions, robust security, etc. Bajaj Finserv brings you the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard which comes with these features and more industry-first benefits such as –
- Emergency personal loan with zero interest for up to 90 days.
- RBL Credit Card comes with instant approval with minimum documentation requirements.
- Reasonable interest rates, late payment fees, annual fees and other charges.
- RBL Credit Card provides welcome rewards and additional bonus points.
- Interest-free ATM cash withdrawals for to 50 days.
Given below are some tips on how to apply for a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit card online.
Visit the Bajaj Finserv’s official website and fill up the available online application form. Share some of your necessary details such as your name, contact number, your email address and request for a One Time Password (OTP). After your One Time Password (OTP) gets generated, use it to log in and provide the necessary details.
The second step to apply for a credit card is to analyse your requirement and choose the right credit card for you. The types of SuperCards include –
- Platinum Plus SuperCard.
- World Plus SuperCard.
- Platinum Choice FYF SuperCard.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard.
- World Prime SuperCard.
- Platinum Plus FYF SuperCard.
Once you have chosen the card you require and have provided all the necessary details, your application will be processed, and you will get your approval instantly.
Bajaj Finserv has also introduced pre-approved offers on credit cards to make the application process hassle-free. These offers are also available on secured loans such as home loans and unsecured loans such as personal loans and business loans as well as on numerous other financial products. You can check your pre-approved offer by providing minimal details such as your name and phone number.
Also, there is a set of documents that you will be asked to submit while you apply for credit card, such as:
- Address proof- This can include your electricity bill, telephone bill, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, etc.
- KYC – This contains your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id, Driving Licence, etc.
However, there are specific eligibility criteria that you need to avail a credit card, such as –
- Age- Applicant must be between 25 and 65 years of age.
- Address- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India to avail this card.
- Existing customer- To avail this RBL Credit Card, you have to be an existing customer.
- Credit score- Applicant must have a credit score of 750 to successfully apply for the card. If you have a lower score, know how you can use your other credit card to improve your credit score, such as paying your dues on time, maintaining the limit, etc.
Enjoy the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard benefits. Choose the variant which best fits your requirements. Pay the total outstanding amount each month to avail better terms and improve your credit records.