Apple iPhone is lovable by a lot of people around the globe but they are provided with limited ringtones that are present by default. A person seldom gets bore of it and as ringtone is something that depicts its owner taste, Mostly people judge you from your ringtone choice. So it’s become really necessary to have a cool ringtones specifically for iPhone.
Ringtones for iPhones are little tricky to get as compared to those of android. The reason for this is that they support ringtones that are in AAC format and have .m4r file extension. While android can easily support .mp3 extension, which is easily downloadable from everywhere. Mp3 ringtones can be used in iPhone but for this we need the aid of some audio converters that converts .mp3 format to AAC format. This thing puts this branded phone users in a difficulty of buying the ringtones they love.
But wait, we have devised some ways due to which you can create your own ringtones for free. This free you up from all kind of limitations and let you have the ringtone you love.
Make free ringtones for iPhone:
There are number of online websites and apps that let you make your own ringtones.
It is one of the best Apps in market for creating iPhones ringtones for free. You can create your own customized ringtones from your favorite music tracks by trimming them and adding effects in it.
This app provides the iPhone user with the rich collection of fun filled sound effects and ringtones with the ability of customization. User can adjust volume and pitches and can cut the songs into ringtones.
This app provides the customization of making ringtones by allowing users to set their recordings, voices of family and friends as Game of thrones. User can also adjust pitch and volume with the capability to trim and cut tones. It also provides an ability to adjust start and end markers with fade in and out options.
It provides the user with HD quality sound. It allows you to create customized ringtones from the music stored on the phone and let you share it with your family and friends. Moreover you can also turn your favorite songs into your iPhone ringtones.
Well it’s fun to play with this app if you have good sense of humor as it provides a wide range of funny ringtones suitable for people of all ages and also let you customize them. It also includes parody tunes such as Muppets, Super Heroes, Angry Birds and Star Wars Rogue.
Well this App really gives you what you need to make the awesome ringtones. It is loaded with number of options as you can use ringtones, text tones, alarms and alerts to make HD-enabled short and long ringtones. It also lets you to create custom ringtone for each contact in your contact list separately. It also provides nice deep search which makes it more user friendly.
There are many more apps which provide you facility of creating your own ringtones but if you don’t want to use App so let me tell you that you can do this entirely through iTunes.
Create ringtones for iPhone through iTunes:
Creating Stranger things entirely through iTunes might be tedious in start but once you get used to it, you will have good hands in it.
Below are mentioned some steps that needed to opt in order to create ringtones through iTunes.
· First and Foremost step for this is that you should have the latest version of iTunes on your system.
· Choose the song that you want to setup as your ringtone. Take care of song timings and note the starting and ending time of it. Remember that iPhone ringtones run in loop of 30 seconds.
· Now we will crop the song to the portion we want to set as a ringtone. For this purpose, right click the song and selects the “Song info” option. A window will pop up, selects option tab in it. Enter the start and stop time of the part of song you want to use as the ringtone. Adjust other options and click “OK”.
· Now go to File> Convert > Convert to ACC Version. Copy of song with AAC Version will be created in iTunes library.
· Now easily copy pastes that ACC version song file anywhere in your desktop.
· This ACC file will be stored with “.m4a” extension while iTunes uses the “.m4r” extension, which is the same as .m4a but with a different name. So rename the file by right clicking it and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”
Take this file to your iPhone and set your favorite song as your ringtone and enjoy it while ringing.