It’s no surprise at all that it has become quite confusing for you to choose the right balance transfer credit card out of so much colorful collection. Therefore, to ease this problem of yours, we have narrowed down the search and have brought a review of the 3 best balance transfer credit cards just for you so that you can easily choose between them.
Citi Double Cash Card
If you are looking for such a balance transfer card which can also help you save a lot along with transferring, then Citi Double Credit Card is best for you as it is one of the few credit cards which charges no intro APR on Balance Transfer, hence allowing you to save in the beginning.
- You get 1% cashback when you buy products, plus you get an extra 1% whenever you pay for your purchases hence it allows you to earn 2% on your every purchase.
- The APR of Balance Transfer for the first 18 months is not charged, however, after that, you would be paying anywhere between 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- It charges a fee for balance Transfer which can either be 5% or 3% of what you have transferred whichever is greater.
- Charges no annual fee at all
- Simple and Easy Reward Structure
- Offers 2% cashback on all purchases
- Rewards rate are Extraordinary High
- No Limitations on Category
- 0% intro APR is charged on Balance Transfer for the first 18 months
- The Balance Transfer fee is quite high
- Does not offer any sign-up bonuses
- Charges 3% on every foreign transaction
Nuba Balance Transfer Credit Card
If you are a cardholder with great credit history and are now looking for the best Balance Transfer Credit card that offers a vast range of benefits to make your fortune, then Nuba Credit Card is the one waiting for you. Let’s have a look at its brief overview and see why it is best for you.
- Promotional Transfer fees on a balance transfer are 2.5% whereas that of money transfer is 4%.
- APR after 30 months will be charged 19.9% on purchases, 23.9% on money transfer, and 21.9% on all balance transfer.
- During the promotional period, 0% APR will be charged on balance transfer and money transfer for 36 months and 20 months respectively.
- No annual fee will be charged.
- Allows you to link with your smartphone to make quick payments
- Charges 0% APR on Balance Transfer and purchases for the first 30 Months
- Allows you to change your PIN through online services easily
- 60 days of promotional window
- Upt0 3 people can be nominated to receive the card on your account.
- Balance cannot be transferred from any other MBNA card.
- You must be a permanent UK resident.
- Requires good credit card ratings.
Citi Simplicity Card
The Citi Simplicity card is in true meaning the simplest credit cards of all due to its minimum interest rates and no bonus programs, which makes it a perfect choice for those who are in search of interest-free balance cards for a long period of time.
- The intro APR on balance transfer and purchases is free for the first 18 months of card opening, however, after that, it will charge anywhere between 14.74% – 24.74%, based on the creditworthiness of your card.
- You can pay your dues anytime in the month as there are no late payments, penalty rates, and annual fees at all.
- Once the 18 months have passed, you’ll have to pay the balance transfer fee every time and it will be either $5 or 3% of what is transferred ( whichever is greater)
- No annual fee is charged
- No intro APR on balance transfer for the first 18 months
- No late payment fee is charged
- The balance transfer fee is high
- No rewards programs are included