The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is a preapproved loan of up to ₹4,00,000 that can be used to purchase pretty much anything. From consumer electronics like LED TVs, and refrigerators to smartphones, computer peripherals, and everything in-between. The EMI card gives shoppers the ability to purchase items that are out of reach and the flexibility to pay back in easy EMIs. To apply Bajaj Finserv EMI card visit the official Bajaj Finserv website for details on the application process.
How To Use Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
You can use the EMIR Card at a retail partner store like Big Bazaar, Godrej Interio, and more; or you can visit an online retail partner like Amazon or Flipkart, choose from a wide range of products on offer. At checkout, use your EMI card to pay for the products in your checkout basket. The EMI card works much like a debit or credit card. To confirm your purchase, Bajaj Finserv will send you an OTP (One Time Password), enter the OTP to confirm the purchase. You also have the option to choose the tenure of the loan, this will either lower or increase your EMI Money payments.
Manage Your Bajaj Finserv EMI card
The Bajaj customer portal – Experia is a convenient way for customers to manage their account from anywhere. The portal gives details on all their loan information, and/or make changes to loan information. The benefits include:
- View loan information for multiple loans
- Download loan statements, interest certificates, NOC, and more.
- Initiate payment for missed EMI/s
- Updated contact details like mobile number, address, and others.
- And more.
How to Access Your Bajaj Finserv Account
- Visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Click the My Account drop-down tab and select Customer Portal
- Enter your Email ID, Mobile number, or customer ID and click Next.
- Enter the Password which you used at the time of registration.
- In case you forgot your password, enter the mobile number you used during registration to receive an OTP reset.
Once you enter the Bajaj customer portal, you will have access to your EMI Card loan details. You can alternatively download the Bajaj Finserv online app which is available on the Play Store and App Store and follow the same process.
How to Download NOC or Interest Certificate
Once you enter the Bajaj Finserv login page you get access to all the details of EMI card purchases and transaction history. You can additionally download NOC and Interest Certificates. To download NOC,
- Select the Bajaj EMI Card Tab to open the EMI Card loan details.
- Select the loan for which you wish to download the NOC.
- Once the complete loan details appear, click the NOC download button to initiate PDF download.
In order to receive NOC status, all pending EMIs and late payments must be cleared. Additionally, NOC for loans is generally available after 15-30 working days from the last paid EMI.
How to Pay Pending EMI/s Online
Select the respective EMI loan account. View the pending EMI/s. The portal will provide details of all pending EMI/s and late payment charges. Click Make Payment and choose your desired payment method. You have the option to make payments using a debit card and UPI payment options.