It’s scary to search for information on the internet about weight loss information and a lot of them are not really good for the health. Most of the data you’ll get is questionable and is not based on any actual science. And what’s even more problematic is that there’s also excess information about natural weight-loss remedies, products, and pills that are screaming at you to try them online. But how do you know what’s true?
The best tip we can give you is to abstain from anything that doesn’t promote health. If you are taking pills, injections, stimulants, fluids, or intaking 500 calories a day, then you are focusing on 100 percent on weight loss and none on health, then you are doing it wrong! Avoid that kind of practice at all costs.
Determine weight loss strategies that feel right for you. In this article, we are going to tackle how you can identify how to lose weight naturally, in a manner that feels completely customized to you and your body. So keep on reading!
#1 Conduct Some Experiment With What You Eat
Diets are different for everyone just as how exercise can be also, particularly when it comes to the most effective way of losing weight naturally. For instance, you found out that the best way for you to lose weight naturally is by eating nuts and berries, do yoga, meditate in a corner, and eat salmon. But for others, it might not work for them. So start where you want to start and place realistic food parameters.
Here are some suggestions you can try if you want to do some change to your current eating plan:
- Eat More Vegetables. Obviously, eating vegetables is really healthy for you. However, not all people like to consume the recommended three or more servings they should be getting daily. If you hate vegetables, it might be time to start loving them. It’s time to step up your vegetable intake to one pound per day. Develop the right mindset that not only eating numerous vegetables can also help protect against cancer, heart disease, and the effects of ageing.
- Practice Intermittent Fasting. This way of natural diet became really famous since it worked effectively for a lot of people. If you haven’t heard of this, the concept here is to avoid food for 12 to 18 hours between dinner and breakfast, as well as doing a low- calorie diet or even a lower incidence of cardiovascular diseases. You may want to partner it with a high-intensity exercise if you’re really serious about losing weight.
- Lessen Grains for Three Weeks. Plenty of grains have a reasonable high glycemic index, meaning that after one to two hours, your blood sugar surges. Sadly, there are foods that increase your blood sugar and are chemically addictive. This will only urge inflammation in your body and keep you in a descending spiral of craving that can completely lead to a growing waistline. In order for that not to happen, you may try cutting out grains for less than a month, and try to observe with how your body reacts to the change.
#2 Try Natural Herbal Supplements for Weight Loss
Although you can find a lot of weight-loss supplements everywhere, you may want to be more open to natural herbs for losing weight. You can find them at organic food stores or online health stores that provide organic herbal supplements. While you have prepared a list ready to be added to your juice, smoothie, or any drink, a lot of these ingredients don’t really perform their job for your benefits.
You might want to focus on the 12 herbs and spices that strongly have significant health benefits such as cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, and cumin. However, out of all the spices, cayenne pepper is the most recognized one for having the richest weight-loss properties. Try to notice how people who love spicy foods maintain a fit body. So if you regularly eat spicy meals and you add pepper in your foods, you cut an average of 60 calories for your next meal.
#3 Don’t Forget the Importance of Vitamins
Being healthy is also about loading up on essential vitamins and minerals through whole food sources. If you are supplementing your everyday diet with vitamins, your muscles will tone up, you’ll gain more energy, and of course effective weight loss. Here is some list of vitamins that will help you reach your weight loss goal:
- Copper and Zinc. If our thyroid hormones are slowly performing their job, our body increases the brakes on our metabolism. Fortunately, zinc can assist in boosting our immune system and keep a healthy thyroid. However, the only disadvantage to this is that adding zinc can make you copper deficient so it’s better to pair them together.
- Vitamin D. Having enough sleep is vital to keep our metabolism going and to achieve a healthy, natural weight loss. And if you lack Vitamin D, then you are prone to have sleep disorders. It’s important that you go for 2,000 to 5,000 IUs of Vitamin D each day.
- Berberine. As we age, our blood sugar rises too. Berberine is one of the best supplements you can get to help normalize your glucose. This can fight sugar cravings, especially if you are suffering from diabetes, obesity, or polycystic ovary syndrome. You may take 300 to 500mg once to three times per day.
- Magnesium. Stress can greatly affect our weight. Thankfully, this relaxing mineral can counter stress response, help our muscles release tension, and even give you better sleep. You can take one at night from 200 to 1000 mg and it will help your muscles relax.
Author Bio: Ivandrea Ollero is a writer for Healthy Being- Online Health Food Store, that caters a wide range of health products, natural foods, and organic supplements. She is also a content crafter who researches and writes custom content about travel, fashion, finance, business, home improvements, health, and beauty, in order to provide helpful information and tips for her readers. Ivandrea graduated from St. Scholastica’s College, Manila, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism in 2016.