Rotary Union Market – A mechanical device used to transfer fluid/gas from stationary input to rotating device
- The rotary union is a device used to transfer fluid or gas from a stationary input supply or stationary piping to a rotating device.
- They enable the flow of a fluid substance into the rotating part of the device. The rotary union is also referred to as swivel joint, rotating joint, rotary coupling, fluid swivel, rotor seal, hydraulic coupling, etc.
- Rotary Union are used to transfer various substances such as water, oil, hydraulic fluid, steam, coolant etc.
- The rotary union has application in different industries which include automotive industry, oil & gas, food, textiles, and printing & packaging. The material used to design these unions has chemical compatibility and is leakage proof. The growing industrial manufacturing sector is expected to boost the rotary union market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increased Usage of rotary union in the Industrial Sector will boost the Global Rotary Union Market
- Currently, a wide range of rotary unions/joints are available in the market due to technological advancements. The rotary union market is likely to expand gradually owing to a significant increase in many industrial sectors such as aerospace, energy, defense, factory automation, food and beverages, heavy equipment, oil & gas, medical, and metal production.
Innovation and Technological Enhancements in Products to Drive Rotary Union Market
- Technological advancements in the products are leading to a rise in demand for rotary unions or joints. Users majorly look forward to chemical compatibility and leakage safe products. Rotary unions with innovative features and high speed functionalities would see greater demand.
Asia to Hold a Leading Share of Global Rotary Union Market
- Geographically, the global Rotary Union market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Rotary Union market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Rotary Union market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Rotary Union market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to manufacturing industries available in this region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Rotary Union Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Rotary Union Market:
The Rotary Union market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as product portfolio expansion and quality production to enhance their position in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global Rotary Union market are:
- Moflon Technology
- Deublin Company
- Kadant Inc
- Dynamic Sealing Technologies Inc
- All Prosperity Enterprise Co. Ltd