Culture gives us a sense of familiarity and that sense of familiarity has the propensity to bring people closer. Language is an essential element of any culture, the language we speak at home will always it close to heart. The same goes for Bangla which originates from the vibrant state of West Bengal. But for the past few years, texting has become the more dominant medium of communication, incorporating local language like Bangla with texting was not so easy.
First came texting, then came emoticons then came smartphones and finally came chatting apps like WhatsApp. WhatsApp has become a common household name regardless of the user’s age, most people with a smartphone use WhatsApp on a daily basis. With the advancement in technology came smartphones with a variety of languages that you can use to communicate but they tend to change the language for the whole Interface which doesn’t exactly solve the problem we were facing.
But the Bangla keyboard with Bangla stickers brings you the answer to the question of how can you type Bangla in WhatsApp. But Before we discuss how we should discuss the Why.
Why should you use the Bangla Keyboard with Bangla Stickers?
Some of the many exceptional features of Bangla Keyboard App With Bangla Stickers
- Create your own stickers with the cartoon head function, by using your favorite headshot.
- Swap from Bangla to English predictions or vice-versa by clicking on the മ button.
- Send Custom Stickers in Bangla.
- Send Stickers and Gifs with custom Bangla text.
- Choose a personalized theme for the keyboard. Choose one of your pictures as the Keyboard’s theme or select the theme from one of the many beautiful themes present in the theme selection.
- Enjoy the amazing prediction algorithm that helps you type faster. Also, they help you find the correct sticker/gif quickly.
- Type without really typing. Use the voice to text feature to type quickly.
- Send Manglish text in various stylish and latest fonts to make conversations more fun and interesting.
About Keyboard Privacy
- Bangla Keyboard doesn’t collect any personal information or credit card details. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
- Bangla Keyboard cares about your privacy and security. It does NOT capture or store data inputted into secure text fields containing items such as password, credit card number, debit card number, OTP, etc.
- When enabling any keyboard that you download, Android shows a standard warning. Manglish Keyboard does not collect or store any personal or confidential information.
How to use the Keyboard
- Set it as Default Keyboard
- Open the Settings on your phone
- Scroll down and click on “System”.
- Click on “Languages & input”.
- Click on “Virtual keyboard”.
- Click on “Manage keyboards”.
- Click on the toggle next to Bangla Keyboard with Bangla Stickers.
- Click OK.
- Swap between English and Bangla keyboard by clicking on the button on the left side of the Keyboard’s spacebar.
- The second button on the top right corner of the Keyboard will lead you to the sticker section. You can create stickers with Bangla Text here.
- To create custom stickers with your face on them, first, go to the sticker section, then click on the camera icon on the bottom right corner and click a selfie. Now you can create custom stickers with your face on them and share them with your friends.
- To get stickers with custom Bangla text on them. Simply type in Bangla and you will have suggestions of stickers with that text on them.
These are just some of the many amazing features that Bangla Keyboard with Bangla Stickers Provide!